Flavor Seed's Divine Bovine Christmas Roast
Use Divine Bovine to make the perfect Standing Rib Roast for your Christmas Dinner.
- Flavor Seed’s Divine Bovine
- 6-8 Pound Bone In Ribeye Roast
- 1 Stick of room temperature butter
- Carve our meat between top of rib bones to expose ribs for appearance
- Slather meat with Divine Bovine, use half a jar
- Rub room temperature butter all over roast.
- Add remaining Divine Bovine on top of butter.
- Blast the roast for 20 minutes in a hot oven (400-425°F) to get the crust going, then roast in a relatively low oven of 220°F for a further 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature of meat is 115°F
- Rest for 20 to 30 minutes. See below for further breakdown of cooking temperatures.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 120 minutes
Total Time: 130 minutes
Diets: Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole 30, Keto