Flavor Seed’s Did Someone Say Chipotle Chili
Did Someone Say Chipotle Organic Fajita Seasoning may need to be renamed. This blend knocks chili out of the park and the recipe is so easy once you make it you won’t need it again. It’s the 1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 recipe. One jar of Seasoning 2 of everything else.
- 1 jar or half a 5 oz bag of Flavor Seed’s Did Someone Say Chipotle
- 2 Pounds of Organic Ground Beef (or Chuck) Substitute more beans if Vegetarian
- 2 Large Onions
- 2 Green Bell Peppers
- 2 Cans of Organic Pinto Beans
- 2 Cans of Organic Kidney Beans
- 2 Cans Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cans Organic Tomato Sauce
- Chop Onions and bell peppers, open all cans, and rinse beans.
- Brown Ground Beef (if using) in stock pot, Strain meat and keep fat, add fat back to pot
- Leave meat off to the side, add onions to sauté in pot with meat fat until caramelized.
- Add green peppers, Jar of Flavor Seed Chipotle Seasoning, add all cans to pot.
- Add water to tomato sauce cans and add to pot.
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add meat (if using) and cook on low for 10 more minutes.
- Add touch of salt to taste if needed.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Diets: Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole 30, Keto, Vegan optional