New Year's Black Eyed Peas with Zilch Nada None
New Year's Black Eyed Peas
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
- In a sauce pan, heat oil and add chopped onions. Saute until translucent.
- Drain black eyed pea cans and add to the sauce pan.
- Pour in vegetable broth and add 1 tablespoon of Flavor Seed's Zilch Nada None seasoning. Stir and Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until vegetable broth is cooked off.
- Turn heat down and add 1 1/2 teaspoons of Flavor Seed's Zilch Nada None and dried parsley.
- Take off the burner and enjoy!