Skirt Steak & Potato Soup
Wagyu Skirt Steak with Potato Soup
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
- Peel and dice potatoes, add to bowl and cover with water.
- Dice onions, celery, and garlic set aside.
- Add olive oil and butter to pot and heat on high until melted and hot. Add flour and reduce heat to medium high. Stir constantly and reduce to medium heat if you start to smell the flour burning. Do not allow flour to burn. Continue stirring up to 10-15 minutes until mixture is caramel color.
- Add Flavor Seed Tidewater, salt, onions, celery and garlic and continue stirring allowing vegetables to sweat. After a few minutes add potatoes, chicken stock, and milk. Stir.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low simmer for approximately 30 minutes. Stir occasionally. Test potatoes for tenderness. When tender (add flounder or other white fish as an optional protein) remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and parsley (cheese and/or bacon optional garnish) and serve.
Season with The OG all over, sear on high in oil (olive, grape seed, canola, etc) until desired doneness.