Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None Stir Fry
Easily one of the best stir fries you will ever have. We could not keep our forks away from this pan. Not to mention… it is completely vegan, oil and sugar-free. To make this amazing dish you’ll need Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None seasoning. This spice blend is a combination of herby goodness and spicy taste. But don’t worry, there’s just a touch of heat. And no salt! Super quick and healthy meal perfect for meal prep. Also, a great way to get your daily vegetables in.
- Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None seasoning
- 2 tablespoons + ½ cup vegetable brot
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½” piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 red bell better, julienned
- ½ head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large sauté pan heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable broth and over medium high heat and sauté garlic for about 1 minute or until liquid evaporates.
- Add ginger, carrot, red bell pepper, broccoli, onion and asparagus with remaining ½ cup of broth and cook until vegetables are bright in color but slightly softened, or until broth evaporates.
- Stir in soy sauce, maple syrup and Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None seasoning and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix arrowroot or corn starch with water and mix. Add to vegetable mixture and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and fill free to serve with rice, tofu chicken etc.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes