Flavor Seed's vegan Stir Fry
This is hands down the best stir fry you will ever have. I could not keep my fork away from the pot. Not to mention it is completely vegan, oil free and sugar free. To be able to make this amazing dish you will need Flavor Seed's Zilch Nada None Seasoning. This spice blend brings an herb and spice taste with a little bit of heat. But no salt! It is a super quick and healthy meal perfect for meal prep. Also, a great way to get your daily vegetables in.
- Flavor Seed's Zilch Nada None Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2" piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful asparagus ends trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon arrow root starch or cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large pan add the 2 tablespoons of vegetable broth and over medium heat sauté garlic for about 1 minute.
- Add cut vegetables (ginger, carrot, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, broccoli, onion, and asparagus) and of the vegetable broth.
- Cook vegetables for 1-2 minutes string continuously. If broth begins to cook-off, add enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in soy sauce, maple syrup and Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None Seasoning and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix arrowroot starch or corn starch with water and mix. Add to vegetable mixture and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and fill free to serve with rice, tofu chicken etc.
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
Diets: Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free, Whole 30, and Paleo.
If you liked this recipe, try Flavor Seeds buddha bowl!
Follow this Link to Find Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None Seasoning