Flavor Seed's Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em Baby Back Ribs
If you are looking for the best ribs of your life try this recipe. This recipe is perfect for a family and friends get together. The meat perfectly pulls off the bone with a sweet and salty mouthwatering taste. The secret ingredient: Flavor Seed's Smoke' Em If you Got'Em Seasoning
This blend hits all the notes of sweet, salty and spicy which keep you coming back for more.
- 3 pounds of organic baby back ribs
- 1 cup Flavor Seeds Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em Seasoning
- 1 cup organic barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Rub ribs with Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em seasoning until ribs are fully covered, adding more seasoning if needed. To fully incorporate flavor, marinate in dry rub for 1-2 hours before cooking.
- Place ribs fat side up in a pan or on a sheet tray and cover with aluminum foil, sealing tightly.
- Cook ribs for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven and raise oven temperature to 425° F.
- Carefully unwrap ribs and using tongs flip ribs a few times to fully coat with juices. Return ribs to original position with fat side up. Brush liberally with barbecue sauce and return to the oven uncovered. Cook for 15-20 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy with additional barbecue sauce and/or Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em.
Cook Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 55 minutes
Diet friendly: Gluten free
If you enjoyed this recipe try Flavor Seed's Cocoa Butt'er steak.
Find Flavor Seeds Smok'em If You Got'em Seasoning with this link.