Flavor Seed's Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em Baby Back Ribs
If you are looking for the best ribs of your life… try this recipe. These ribs are perfect for a family or friends get together. Mouthwatering, fall-off-the-bone, FLAVOR in these bad boys. The secret ingredient: Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em seasoning. This blend hits all the notes of sweet, salty and spicy which keep you coming back for more.
- 3 pounds baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup or to your liking Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, more to serve
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Rub ribs with Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em seasoning until ribs are fully covered, adding more seasoning if needed. To fully incorporate flavor, marinate in dry rub for 1-2 hours before cooking. This can also be done overnight.
- Line a sheet tray with foil and place ribs fat side up. Cover with another layer of foil and seal tightly, to make a pouch.
- Cook ribs for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven and raise oven temperature to 425° F.
- Carefully unwrap ribs and using tongs flip ribs a few times to fully coat with juices. Return ribs to original position with fat side up. Brush liberally with barbecue sauce and return to the oven uncovered. Cook for 15-20 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy with additional barbecue sauce and/or Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em.
Cook Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 55 minutes