Servings: 6 to 8
Nothing says party more than Nachos + Flavor Seed. We love using Rock Yo’ Taco to flavor our nachos and give you just a bit of kick, spice and salt to fiesta.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 lb. sausage, removed from casing (optional, can also use ground beef or pork)
- 2 tablespoons Flavor Seed Rock Yo’ Taco, divided
- 1 8-ounce bags of cheddar cheese (we love one white cheddar and one yellow!)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
On a large sheet tray scatter chips evenly.
In a medium skillet, cook sausage using the back of a wooden spoon to break up until browned. Season with 1 tablespoon Flavor Seed.
Evenly distribute sausage and cheese. Sprinkle entire tray with another tablespoon of Flavor Seed.
Place tray under broiler for 3-5 minutes (watch it!) and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly and chips are slightly toasted.
Remove from oven and garnish with tomatoes, onions, scallions, jalapeno and cilantro
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes