Flavor Seed's Rock Yo Taco Stuffed Peppers
This recipe is not just perfect for Halloween it is also a great way to get your kids to eat vegetables. It is quick and easy to make and delicious all year round.
- 5 bell peppers (I did all orange for Halloween)
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 15 oz can of black beans
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of Flavor Seed’s Rock Yo Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking dish with foil and add olive oil to the bottom.
- Take your 5 bell peppers and cut the tops off and remove all seeds. Place bell pepper into a baking dish and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl add quinoa, black beans, corn, cilantro, lime and Flavor Seed’s Rock Yo Taco Seasoning and stir. Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
- Remove peppers from the oven and carve out jack-o-lantern faces if desired. If not, skip steps.
- Next, divide the filling evenly and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes . Time depends on how you like your peppers cooked.
- Remove from the oven and evenly sprinkle cheese on top of each pepper and place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Enjoy with hot sauce, sour cream, and or guacamole.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes