Flavor Seed's Buddha Bowl
This delicious bowl is surprisingly easy to make. Seasoned with three different Flavor Seed seasonings: Zilch Nada None, Divine Bovine and Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em seasonings. To make your life easier, feel free to buy tahini sauce.
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into ½ inch rings
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None seasoning
- Flavor Seed’s Divine Bovine seasoning
- Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got 'Em seasoning
- 2 cups of kale, shredded or torn
- Olive oil
- 1 beet, grated
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup
- 1 cup cooked grain of choice, such as quinoa or rice
- Drizzle of tahini
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line 1-2 sheet trays with foil and add sweet potatoes, chickpeas and broccoli to different sections. Drizzle all three with olive oil and season sweet potatoes with Flavor Seed’s Zilch Nada None, chickpeas with Flavor Seed’s Smoke ‘Em If You Got 'Em and broccoli with Flavor Seed’s Divine Bovine. Roast in the oven for 20-30, or until each is desired amount of tenderness.
- To make the bowl, add grain and layer with kale, beet, cabbage and sprouts. Add roasted vegetables and drizzle with tahini.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes