Flavor Seed's Did Someone Say Chipotle Hummus
This is one of our favorite delicious healthy snacks and party food recipes here at Flavor Seed. With just a little bit of heat this dish will satisfy your entire crowd.
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Flavor Seed’s Did Someone Say Chipotle? seasoning
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Combine all of ingredients except water in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- To add optional heat, add 2-3 drops of hot sauce and blend once more.
- Serve with pita chips, or raw vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 min
Diets: Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-Free, Whole 30, and Paleo.