Flavor Seed’s It’s Greek to Me Greek Salad
Servings: 4-6 people
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 Persian cucumber
- Olive oil
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup marinated peppers, such as banana peppers
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- ½ bunch mint, chopped
- ½ - 1 lb. feta cheese cut into ½” blocks
- Flavor Seed’s It’s Greek to Me seasoning
- 1 lemon
- Cut tomatoes and cucumbers into bite-size pieces and arrange in/on a large bowl or plate. Season with a sprinkling of salt and drizzle of olive oil.
- Scatter olives, peppers, chickpeas, parsley and mint.
- Place It’s Greek to Me seasoning in a small bowl. Pat dry feta slightly to remove excess water (if it was packaged in water or brine) and dip one side into the spice mixture. Place cheese on top of salad and repeat for all cheese.
- To finish salad, squeeze lemon over top and sprinkle again with salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Diets: Vegetarian, Gluten-Free.