Flavor Seeds Rock Yo’ Taco Pie
This recipe is always on our list of comfort foods at Flavor Seed. It’s delicious, cheesy and all the things you need from comfort food.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 5 tablespoons Flavor Seed’s Rock Yo’ Taco Seasoning
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups or more crushed corn chips, to taste and liking
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Shredded cheese, to cover
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced jalapeno peppers
- Sliced roasted red peppers
- Black beans
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat and add ground beef. Cook, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon until browned and cooked through. Add tomato sauce and Flavor Seed’s Rock Yo’ Taco Seasoning.
- Open crescent rolls and roll out like a pie crust into a pie dish. Add a small handful of crushed corn chips to bottom of the pie shell.
- Add meat and layer with sour cream and cheese. Top with more corn chips
- Bake on 375° F for 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes