- Rock Yo' Taco Seasoning 5 tsp. per lb of ground meat
- 1-1.25 lb. organic ground meat (beef, chicken, turkey)
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls (organic of possible)
- 1 small can (8 oz.) of organic tomato sauce
- Organic Sour Cream
- Organic Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Organic Corn Chips
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Brown Ground Meat and drain fat, add can of tomato sauce, add 5 tsp. of Rock Yo' Taco Seasoning per lb., reduce heat and simmer until thickened, approx. 5 minutes.
Open Crescent rolls and roll out like a pie crust into pie dish. Add small handful of crushed corn chips to crescent pie crust. Add prepared meat. Layer top of meat with sour cream (about half a pint), Add cheese to cover. Top with crushed corn chips.
Bake on 375 degrees F. for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with Lettuce, Green and Red Peppers, Black Beans, or just on its own.